Fee Semester Name: 2018             Course Fee: 38200             Course Code: ADIS
Diploma in Industrial Safety is a program initiated by the Government of India. The main objective of this programme is to enhance knowledge, skills and awareness among the students in the field of Industrial related safety, health and environment. Diploma in Industrial Safety aims at minimizing the chances of risks, injuries and accidents by implementing Risk management techniques and safety management operations, improving the standard of health of the employees, monitoring the operating systems and bolstering the safety measures of an industry in general. With the rise of natural disasters in and around our world, the importance of the safety of human capital, protection of the environment and conservation of existing assets of an industry is increasing, leading to growing relevance of skills in Industrial Safety.
- Passed 10+2th class examination
- Physically Fit-A registered MBBS doctor must certify that the candidate is medically fit to undertake the course.
- The minimum Physical requirements are:
Height- 165cms Weight- 52kgs
Attendance & Training Timing
- Total Training Hours will be 450 Hrs.
- Weekly five days classes.
- Special batches on weekends as per convenience.
- 75% attendance of the total no of working days will be regarded as satisfactory. Student having less than 75% of the attendance will not be eligible for the final examination.
- Candidate who have 40% marks secured in each paper shall be declared to have passed the examination .After the successful completion of the course & training the individual get certificate from BASP. Certificate of successful students will be provided by the Ministry of skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India