A Fireman is charged with duties ranging from saving lies to keeping firefighting equipment clean. At a moment notice, a fireman must be ready to perform job functions such as rescuing people or animals from burning or collapsed building, fighting fires and providing emergency medical assistance.
- Passed 10th class examination
- Physically Fit-A registered MBBS doctor must certify that the candidate is medically fit to undertake the course.
- The minimum Physical requirements are:
Height- 165cms Weight- 52kgs
Attendance & Training Timing
- Total Training Hours will be 300 Hrs.
- Weekly five days classes.
- Special batches on weekends as per convenience.
- 75% attendance of the total no of working days will be regarded as satisfactory. Student having less than 75% of the attendance will not be eligible for the final examination.
- Candidate who have 40% marks secured in each paper shall be declared to have passed the examination .After the successful completion of the course & training the individual get certificate from BASP. Certificate of successful students will be provided by the Ministry of skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India